June 24-27, 2018
Drop off between 6pm and 7pm at Haluwasa Christian Retreat Center in Hammonton. Pick up evening of the 27th.
$215 from 3/31 through 4/15
$225 from 4/16 through 6/9
$260 from 6/10 through 6/16
$75 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot and price. Balance is due by 6/16.
2nd through 5th graders
Kids camp is for students who are CURRENTLY (as of 5/1) in grades 2 through 5.
You’ve got questions… we’ve got answers!
Other than the most wonderful time of their life here is what they’ll get…
- 3 nights in the camp air conditioned dorm lodging (boys and girls are separate!)
- 9 delicious meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners)
- A snazzy t-shirt with the theme logo that is sure to impress all their friends
- Camp activities (Boating, obstacle course, train tour, swimming (lifeguard on duty), volleyball, baseball, basketball, camp fire, gaga ball, large group activities, glow games, and of course an incredible spiritually enriched journey!!!)
There will also be a snack shop for kids to purchase additional items if they would like.
Haluwasa Christian Camp & Retreat Center – 377 Ehrke Road, Hammonton, NJ 08037 (If you’re viewing this on your phone you should be able to simply tap on the address and “voila” you can see it on a map)
All parents will be dropping their kid(s) off to the camp on June 24th between 6pm and 7pm. If you need to make other arrangements please contact your Kids Ministry Director.
We will run the camp in a very proactive manner. Meaning we will take as many up front precautions to ensure that your child not only has fun, but is able to remember it. All kids are required to be with a counselor everywhere they go!
With that said… accidents do happen. So we will have a nurse (or other highly trained professional) on promises at all times. We will also make sure all counselors have a knowledge of basic CPR and First Aid.
*During the swim times there is a staff lifeguard on duty and all kids will take a swim test to determine their ability.
Haluwasa is ready for your child! There is a separate refrigerator for your child’s food and we can accommodate a special table or dining time if required.
Your child’s counselor will ensure their medication schedule is kept just like you were there yourself. We are parents too 😉
* When you register your child there is a field where you can give us all the allergy and medication information we’ll need to be prepared. Also when you arrive you’ll be able to connect with a specified person for you to ensure all details are met.